Monday, March 9, 2009

Good Old Logan......



Good Old Logan! Never one to disappoint.




Son of a!



This is was what we had by noon.







When we woke up this morning, we woke to a mounding eight inches of snow! We went on a nice walk with the dogs yesterday and all of the snow was almost gone. Who knew mother nature wanted to punish us some more. We just measured the snow when we got home from work and it measured 14 inches! Uhm, hello! Where is Spring?

The only good thing, the puppers love it!

5 comments:

ashnicole said...

My HECK! I do not want to come back to dreary snowy Logan. TOO bad I have to :( Luckily you are there. WOO WOO.

ashnicole said...

ps. the dogs miss me

Erika + Sean said...

I am so glad I don't live there. :) Hope to see you soon!

Melissa said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! I miss the snow!! It's been in the high 60's and low 70's here. Yay I get to see you in a few days!!

DeeDee's Diary said...

I'm look'n at all that snow and what I see are two very loved dogs...that are featured in every picture! They are going to be so jealous when Avery takes the spot light! I love your blog...follow it daily and look forward to new pic's and posts. You are glowing! We love you, DeeDee & Dad