Ok... I can't even get over how DAMN cute she is. Oh I just love her and I barely know her. I can only imagine how you must feel! You all look great and I love you tons!
Love the pics - she is just beautiful! (Tell Nick we're big fans of the sleeveless Yankees t-shirt...nice!) Can't wait to see you on Sunday...and finally meet little Avery! :)
7 comments:
Ok... I can't even get over how DAMN cute she is. Oh I just love her and I barely know her. I can only imagine how you must feel! You all look great and I love you tons!
Avery is so beautiful! Can't wait to see her again. Hope your doing well. We love you. DeeDee & Dad
Love the pics - she is just beautiful! (Tell Nick we're big fans of the sleeveless Yankees t-shirt...nice!) Can't wait to see you on Sunday...and finally meet little Avery! :)
You both look like such proud parents. She's a beautiful baby girl. Hopefully we'll be able to make a trip up to Logan soon to meet her.
She is so pretty, I love her! Congrats to your amazing family!
Sarah
I love the picture of her on your chest. It looks like she is smiling!
Oh she's gorgeous!! I can't wait to meet her and hold her!!
Post a Comment