Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maternity Pictures


Two weeks before baby Liam arrived, I had our friend Julie Burton take some maternity pictured for me. I was very reluctant to do this, but am really happy how they turned out!

I refused to do them when I was pregnant with Avery, but Nick talked me into it this pregnancy, since it is our last.

We shot them in Dale and Sheri's backyard. We adore their backyard and can't pass up such an awesome location too!

I was hoping to get more mommy/daughter shots, but Avery was not having it. I brought a blanket for us to sit on and she had this idea that we were having a pick-a-nick. (That is how Ave pronounces picnic!) When she found out we were not having one, she became very mad and didn't want anything to do with the camera. (Except touch it of course!) Luckily, Julie captured some and I love them!!











1 comment: