Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our life according to my iPhone.....September


I am addicted to Instagram! Most of these were posted there already, so sorry for the repeats!

First Day of School! Class 3B with Teacher Terry!

Circle time at school. This is where they read stories, do Show & Tell, do experiments, sing songs, etc. 16 three year olds will actually SIT and LISTEN to Teacher Terry for over 30 minutes! Magic!

At one month old, Liam started fitting into 3 month clothing!

Typical mornings consist of jammies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

This one is a dare devil!

The anatomy of a swingset...




This is one proud papa! As he should be!

Sissy playing at school.



Enjoying her swingset!

Playing more dress up!

Avery loves to read stories to Liam. And Liam loves to be around Sissy!

First stroller ride.

Playdates with Sunshine.

The neighborhood sand park.

We have many meltdowns!

Did I mention meltdowns? He is such a happy baby. We knew something was up. Come to find out, he has horrible acid reflux!

Once the medicine kicked in, he was our happy boy again!

Sissy hanging out with Aunt Smash!

Love this girl of mine!

Lil' Man at the Dr.

I am so in love with this guy!

First soccer game!

The Moby Wrap = Miracle Worker!

He loves being snuggled in it!

This scenario led to....

...this! A double stroller. Avery wanted to be in the stroller if Liam was in it too. This thing has chnaged my life in a good way!
I was at the zoo and was frustrated with the stroller situation. So we left early, headed straight to Babinski's Baby and bought this bad boy.

The circus!

Playing with her duck friend.

These two are pals!

 

Told ya he is a happy baby!

Well, except when he is in the Bumbo. He is not a fan of this thing. Why so serious Liam?

Thank Goodness for Nana!

Sissy nursing while I am nursing. Atleast I know she is paying attention. ;)

Painting Halloween decorations for the house.

 
 
September was certainly fun! I still can't believe October is almost over!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Good job, Nick, on the swingset! Those are a lot of work. You have so many fun times with your kids. They are both so cute. Miss you guys.