I am officially 34 weeks along today! Woo Hoo! I usually update the good old blog on Sundays, but Nick and I are headed to the Celine Dion concert on Sunday, so I won't be able to let you in on the shenanigans we have been up to then.
I am feeling pretty good except for the fact that my sciatic nerve is giving me some problems. I am headed to get a massage in an hour, so hopefully that will help. Nick says I have some bruising on my back where it is hurting, probably from me always putting pressure there with me hand. Oops.
Avery has been one active monkey this week. My book compares her to the weight of a cantaloupe now. I truly believe it. Whenever I stand up, I feel like I need to run to the bathroom. Even though I usually don't have to go. Sheesh. My belly looks like it is a roller coaster now. It is always moving! A girl at my work was watching it today and I think was pretty weirded out.
I received my leave of absence paperwork today at work. That sure put things in perspective. This is actually happening. I am having a BABY! I go in for my 34 week appointment tomorrow, then I will have an appointment every week there after.
I had Monday off of work and worked on some projects around the house. Nick got off a little early and we went and saw the movie Taken. It was really good. I also worked on some craft projects for both nurseries this week. Here is a preview of what is in progress:
They still need some work, but it has been fun to sit down and try to create something myself. I am so picky, I will probably redo them a half dozen times. ;)
Finally, I got home from work this evening and was welcomed with this:
Anywho, I am off to get the blessed rub dow. Call it what you may, but I can't wait to finally relax for an hour. I will post pictures of the concert and let you know how it was. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Have a great weekend everyone! We are off to a CRAZY and BUSY weekend full of errands in Salt Lake. My sis, Smash, is babysitting the dogs in Logan so we can get everything done that we need to while in Salty.
PS: Happy Birthday Ryan and Ryan. I know you don't read this, but if by chance....we will see you this weekend.;
3 comments:
Oh I love you're baby belly!! I wish I could be there to squeeze and poke it! And of course BOTH of those nurseries are amazing!! I miss you so much!
You look beautiful. Going to the doctor every week makes the end seem so much closer. Like all you do is work on baby projects, try to get comfy to sleep, then head back to the hospital. Our baby girls will be here so soon! :)
Oh, and I don't know what to say about the dogs. I gasped when I saw that picture. Looks like they've lost their privileges to roam free...
Post a Comment