Codale's New and Impressive Home
This past weekend, Nick went down to Salt Lake to help finalize the HUGE move to the new Codale headquarters. The old building was 86,000 square feet, which was home to Codale for 16 years. The Utah Food Bank purchased the building this last year and took possession of it on February 1st. It took a lot of man power to make this project so successful.
The new building is absolutely amazing!! It is a little over 200,000 square feet and has some of the most amazing technology I have ever seen. I had Nick and Dale take me there today so I could grasp onto just how amazing this project was.
Here are some pictures so you can see for yourself:
The front of the building.
The back of the building.
The reception area.
The warehouse. A picture does not justify at how HUGE this place is.
The upstairs waiting area. I LOVE this painting!
I know some of you are probably thinking hhhmmm.....why am I so excited about this? Well, it is such an awesome story. Nick's dad has just built his dream. He has a successful business and was able to build the building he has always dreamt about. I am truly amazed and look up to this man.
No comments:
Post a Comment