Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who Knew?

I am a Magician!

No one told me that when you become pregnant, you become a magician. I am now mastering the art of disappearing acts.

Here are a couple of examples:
Disappearing Act I

I bought these stick ons from Ikea. They looked really cute the night I put them up......

But by morning, they had started to fall off. DANG.


Disappearing Act II

Where does Nick sleep? The bed has become over ran by MY pillows. (I sleep sitting straight up now.) His side is slowly diminishing.


Disappearing Act III

I could once see my toes. I painted them (yes myself & yes it took FOREVER) last night and took a picture so Nick could visualize what I see (or lack thereof) when looking down.


There are just three examples of MANY MANY more. I just thought I would share my new talent. For birthday parties, I can be reached at (801)652-.........well, you get the point. ;)


On another note. I need to thank Mr. Nick for surprising me with the cutest diaper bag ever. I got home on my lunch break and found this:





I have been searching hi and low for the right bag. Babe, you found it! Thank You!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love those pictures! Also, that is a seriously cute bag!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Don't you love when your toes disappear? I'm impressed you could still paint them yourself. Good job. And way cute bag, by the way.

Emily said...

You know what I love? The picture of the stick ups falling down. The dogs are like "What happened mommy?"

Erika + Sean said...

I was laughing out loud! I loved the wall stick-ups...too bad they didn't stay stuck. And, LOVE the diaper bag (good job, Nick!).