The tree is finally finished!!
Nick and I are in awe at how awesome our friend Jules did at the tree. She white washed all of the walls in the nursery. This was to enhance the effect of looking through mist. When we hired her, I told her I wanted this to be a dreamy tree. I did not want a huge trunk that took away from the furniture or bedding, but something from a fairy tale. I wanted little Avery to be able to have it in her room as she grows older and not look too babyish. Well......she nailed it. It looks great. Thank you Jules!
She also painted dragonflies and ladybugs throughout the room as well. She is so talented!
We also set up our new glider/rocker that Grandpa Dale and Grandma Sheri gave us for Christmas. We custom ordered the fabric and we are happy with the results too.

We are finally almost done! I am in search of the perfect painting and we need to hang our drapes and valance. We ordered a rug, which won't be here for another few weeks. So, I guess you will have to stay tuned!!
1 comment:
Your nursery is so cute! I love tree. It really does look like it came out of a fairy tale. Good idea not making it kidish with bright colors. My friend had an artist come an paint her room as an ocean with dolphins. A couple of years later, she hated it. And, she white washed all her walls.
Post a Comment