Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 32.......Seriously????

Am I really 32 weeks along? Seriously?


Please don't mind the face. I feel huge!

Finally, a slow week at the Holt household. Not much happened this week. I went and got another prenatal massage on Thursday. When Erin, the massage therapist, asked me how deep I wanted to get massaged, I made the mistake and said pretty deep. Oops! I have never been so sore in my life! It hurt so good at the time, but man....I feel like I got the crap kicked out of me.
 
I had my 32 week appointment on Friday. My doctor was unable to meet with me, she was stuck at the hospital. Geez! How rude. Just kidding. She is the best. I gained a little more weight than I'd like to admit. :( Oh well, comes with the territory. I also was prescribed something for my terrible heartburn. Hallelujah!! (I was singing that if you couldn't tell.) Avery's heart beat sounded so strong and fluid. It always puts a smile on my face!

We were in Salt Lake this past weekend due to Codale's move. Nick worked Friday night and Saturday while I ran errands. I met up with Erika and Clucker for lunch on Saturday and then we went to Fetal Foto's again to see if I could get a better picture of Ave. She had her thumb in her mouth most of the time. Good thing we are friends with a great orthodontist. ;) She is measuring at 34 weeks and 4 days and is 4 pounds 9 ounces. (I was 32 weeks and 2 days at the time.) HELLO!!!! I am going to have a sumo wrestler. Oh man!

The clearest picture of the little one.

Avery sucking her thumb.

On Saturday night, we went to dinner with Sean and Erika at MacCools. If you haven't tried this place, you must! It is an Irish pub in Sugar House next to Stein Mart. It is so yummy. Nick and Sean were being so funny together. Oddly enough, Nick and Sean went to Westminster together while Erika and I went to Utah State. So random that we all know each other from past times.
 
Finally, the puppers. They are both such wonderful kids. I took a picture of them while driving back into Logan. Monte is breathing so much better and doesn't hyperventilate after playing or running around. He acts so much happier too. Gracie is....well Gracie. She is as hyper as ever and such a happy girl.


Well, we are off to another uneventful week. We are planning on staying in L-Town this weekend for the big ole' V-Day. We hope y'all have a great week!

Nick signing off for us both. Love you babe!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Your belly has popped out more! Now begins the big growth spurt. You look really beautiful. Avery is so beautiful - I can't wait to meet her. By the way, ever since I made my blog private it doesn't show updates on the blogs you follow. So FYI, I write in it all the time.

Stacie said...

Wow, your tummy is huge! I am totally waiting for mine to get bigger. No one thinks I'm even pregnant, they all just think its normal to have a little pop belly. One day maybe I'll look like you, and then no one will think I ate too much for dinner last night.

Mandy said...

Wow... you are looking beautiful! Hang in there you are in the home stretch. Just think.... you are only a few short weeks a way and then little baby Avery will be in your arms! You will forget every pain you have had when you see her and everything will be right in the world : ) You and Nick are going to be such great parents! We are very excited for you and can't wait to meet her!