Day Three
We woke up SUPER early and ate continental breakfast so we could head into the park before it opened to the public. We had tickets to get in one hour before the park opened, so we took advantage and went on as many rides in the Magic Kingdom as we could. (We were only able to fit in three, but hey...it's better than nothin'!)
Avery still taking pics.
Avery and Nick rode the teacups 8x's in a row! I was sick just watching them!!
Toon Town was a lot of fun!
When you tried to open this door, it would BZZZZ at you!
Hence, why she was running away! It was hilarious!
Helping daddy work while on vacay.
Yes, I am wearing Teva's. No, I am not granola. They help preggo's feet. And YES, I got made fun of by many!
Avery asked if she could have a kitchen like this. I wish I could too!
We ate lunch at Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure. We were able to eat a 5 course meal AND meet all of the princesses. (Except Jasmine. Her and Aladdin must've still been fighting!)
Cinderella was gorgeous!
It happened to be Chris's birthday. We celebrated with yummy brownies!
Sis did not want to be in this picture!
We finished the night by surprising Chris with a birthday cake and watching fireworks!!
1 comment:
Ave is so pretty, I love when she wants to have her picture taken! She's still pretty as a monster too :) And I really love when she gets a hold of the camera!
Post a Comment