Day Five
Sadly, this was our last day in California. Our plane didn't leave until 5PM, so we went to breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen again and then had a full pool day!
Snow White was the only princess this day. We lucked out the time before!!
Dale is Papa Dale's favorite, so we made sure to send him a picture!
It's so fun to see Nick having fun like a kid!
We had so much fun and hope to go back next year!!!
2 comments:
I loved catching up on your blog!! Disney Land seemed like so much fun! Avery is getting so big. I hope we can move close so Lincoln and her can be best buds!
I'll just comment here for all five days. How fun! Ave is so lucky to have parents that will take her to meet all the princesses. What will she think when she finds out they're all actors?? Especially the gian chipmunks ;) She's such a cutie. I'll watch baby boy next year while you go, just need to know if you'd like me to!
Post a Comment