Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Easter 2012


This year, we invited our mom's to our house for an Easter Egg Hunt and breakfast. I bought all the ingredients for a feast the night before, but at last minute, Nick wanted to go to Ruth's Diner. (Which was A-Okay to me!!)

We had fun decorating the eggs the night before and waking up to having the Easter Bunny have hid them in our backyard. (We usually have a hunt at Papa Dale and Nana Sheri's house, so this was a fun change.)

Our dye job didn't go so well the night before. All of the eggs turned a pea green or blue hue. Ave had fun regardless. Next year, I'll try the Kool Aid idea from Pinterest!!


The Night Before










Easter Morning







Ruth's Diner. One of my FAVORITE breakfast diners!





Hogle Zoo

After breakfast, we headed over to Hogle Zoo. We usually go every Mother's Day, but changed it up this year. There were hardly an people there and the weather was perfect!!



1 comment:

ashnicole said...

Don't worry, Jon and I didn't do so great at dying eggs either. Glad she still had fun, though! I love how Ave changes her outfit at least once a day.